Before upgrade the firmware please read instructions below.
Do not open the DAV or BIN file on your computer as it may corrupt the file.
If your device does not have a built-in rechargeable battery and is powered by replaceable Lithium batteries, remove the batteries from the battery compartment before connecting the device to your PC, or it may cause computer damage.
If you removed the batteries, please make sure the device is connected to the computer during the update process. Otherwise, the device will shut off and may cause unnecessary upgrade failure, firmware damage, etc.
Check current firmware version of your device, for that go to your devices main menu to option "Info" or "Version" and check what number do you have next to "Ver". Compare the number with the latest version of the firmware on the AGM website.
1. Download the upgrade package to your PC.
* Do not open the BIN file on your computer as it may corrupt the file.
2. Turn on thermal device. Make sure the battery is charged.
3. Connect the device to your PC with USB cable.
4. Open the detected disk (USB drive) in file manager program.Copy the upgrade file and paste it to the root directory of the device.
5. Disconnect the device from your PC. Use safe removal.
6. Reboot the device.
The device upgrades automatically. The upgrading process will be displayed on the screen of device.
The firmwares are available for the following devices: Asp TM25-384 / Asp TM35-384; Asp Micro TM160 / Asp Micro TM384 / Asp TM35-640; Taipan TM15-384 / Taipan TM19-384 / Taipan TM25-384; Taipan TM10-256; Rattler TS25-384 / Rattler TS35-384; Rattler TC35-384; Explorator FSB50